Would you like + to + verb.
Would you like a cup of coffee ?
Would you like tea or coffee?
I'd like coffee,please.( I'd = I would )
Would you like to go to the movies tonight?
Yes, I would.
No,I wouldn't. ( wouldn't = would not )
What would you like to do this evening?
I'd like to go to the movies.
Where would you like to go tonight?
I'd like to stay at home.
Would you like some tea? = Do you want some tea?
Do you like tea? = Do you think tea is nice?
Would you like to go to a movie? = Do you want to go to a movie? ( for example tonight)
Do you like movies? = in general.
I'd like a cup of tea. = Can I have a cup of tea now?
I like tea. = in general.
Choose the correct answer:
Do you like /
1. Where do you like / would you like to go this evening?
2. What do you like / would you like to eat now?
3. Do you like / would you like to eat at expensive restaurants?
4. Do you like / would you like your new boss?
5. I like / I'd like to go to bed now.
|Keponakan,gak tahu lahirnya,tahu-tahu dah besar,kelas 1 SD.|